|Fortunately, the COVID-19 outbreak has not supposed a relevant impact for TRINITY project. As the project is in its initial stage, no field work was required, and all the work could be solved via teleworking.|
The main impact was the cancellation of the Plenary Meeting expected in May.
The consortium replaced it by increasing the number of teleconferences for keeping the communications between partners. So far, the project has analysed the regulatory conditions and the infrastructure of its pilot sites. TRINITY has also defined the use cases to be tested in the demonstration phase. These activities, together with the definition of the whole TRINITY architecture that has just finished, is allowing the product developers to design their products in the second stage of the project.
How has COVID-19 affected TRINITY?
- TRINITY New Article on Open Research EU 27 September 2023
- D9.4 Dissemination, Communication and Cooperation activities report (v2) 26 September 2023
- D9.3 Dissemination, Communication and Cooperation activities report (v1) 26 September 2023
- D7.1. Deployment and Evaluation Plan 26 September 2023
- D6.5 T-COORDINATION PLATFORM User Guide v2 26 September 2023