The scope of this deliverable is to develop an open, secure and flexible architecture which will allow the optimal coordination of the TSOs, NEMOs, RSC and RES promoters in a scenario of high penetration of renewables and high market integration. The architecture is mapped on the European SGAM framework (as in other successful projects such as NOBEL GRID, WiseGRID or CROSSBOW) and use-cases developed in Task 2.1. The solution to be developed should be smoothly integrated in the existing national infrastructure as well in the existing and new to come regional control centres. In addition, TRINITY’s architecture will enable complex markets for new energy services.
- TRINITY New Article on Open Research EU 27 September 2023
- D9.4 Dissemination, Communication and Cooperation activities report (v2) 26 September 2023
- D9.3 Dissemination, Communication and Cooperation activities report (v1) 26 September 2023
- D7.1. Deployment and Evaluation Plan 26 September 2023
- D6.5 T-COORDINATION PLATFORM User Guide v2 26 September 2023