|Fortunately, the COVID-19 outbreak has not supposed a relevant impact for TRINITY project. As the project is in its initial stage, no field work was required, and all the work could be solved via teleworking.|
The main impact was the cancellation of the Plenary Meeting expected in May.
The consortium replaced it by increasing the number of teleconferences for keeping the communications between partners. So far, the project has analysed the regulatory conditions and the infrastructure of its pilot sites. TRINITY has also defined the use cases to be tested in the demonstration phase. These activities, together with the definition of the whole TRINITY architecture that has just finished, is allowing the product developers to design their products in the second stage of the project.
How has COVID-19 affected TRINITY?
- TRINITY among the jury’s favourite practices of the ‘Good Practice of the Year 2022’ 3 October 2022
- European Sustainable Energy Week 2022 9 September 2022
- The 18th European Energy Market Conference 9 September 2022
- Let’s enjoy summer with Clean Energy books, videos and more (video) 1 August 2022
- TRINITY Newsletter #4 is out 28 July 2022