From 26 to 30 September, the European Sustainable Energy Week will bring together public authorities, private companies, NGOs, and consumers to promote initiatives to going green and digital for Europe’s energy transition. Between the 28-29, TRINITY will have a booth (Nº30) at the Energy Fair.
After two years as a fully virtual event, the European Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW) is back in a new hybrid format, with speakers and participants attending in Brussels and online. Under the theme “Going green and digital for Europe’s energy transition“, EUSEW 2022 highlights include:
- The EUSEW Policy Conference, from 26 to 29 September. Main topics include REPowerEU, the digitalisation and integration of energy systems, energy efficiency, renewables, consumers and a fair energy transition, decarbonisation policies and international cooperation. Sessions are organised by the European Commission and energy stakeholders and include high-level speakers to discuss, debate and share best practices.
- The prestigious Awards Ceremony for the European Sustainable Energy Awards, taking place on 26 September.
- The third edition of the European Youth Energy Day , taking place on 26 September within the activities of the 2022 European Year of Youth.
- A series of networking activities during the whole week where participants can connect with other members of the sustainable energy community, including a hybrid energy fair that gives organisations and associations the opportunity to showcase their initiatives and interact with participants and a series of energy talks.
- From June to September, locally organised Sustainable Energy Days taking place around the world to promote renewable energy and energy efficiency.