This document summarizes the input by each TRINITY end user for identifying the current and the future ICT and electric infrastructure in the Region. The current infrastructure includes the existing dispatching centres, TSO infrastructure and the relevant equipment that will be involved in the TRINITY demonstration. The assets are split in physical and non-physical.
- TRINITY innovations will be presented at the EUSEW 2021 6 October 2021
- TRINITY at the EU projects zone of Enlit 2021 10 September 2021
- A new platform launched on equality for the energy sector 30 August 2021
- D9.3 Dissemination, Communication and Cooperation activities report (v1) 29 June 2021
- D4.1 Novel approach in reliability margin calculation 25 June 2021